- Pre-focused 5 mega pixel monochrome camera
- Interchangeable filter slide with 620nm as standard
- Viewing pane with universal amber filter
- Internal white LED aids gel positioning
- Slide-out 312nm transilluminator
- Optional white light table
- Optional Blue light modules
- Large 21x26cm filter area
- The omniDOC from Cleaver Scientific offers high performance gel documentation and analysis at a relatively low cost. By providing many of the features used by leading gel documentation brands, but without the added price premium, each omniDOC system presents a simple but sophisticated imaging solution for most laboratories.
A high resolution 5 mega pixel monochrome camera with slide-out UV transilluminator, and optional blue epi-illumination module and white light table, makes the omniDOC suitable for imaging most fluorescent and colorimetric gels, while a USB port requires a cable to connect the dark room assembly to an external PC for control.
This unit has a 12 month limited warranty, for more information, consult our terms and conditions.
Imaging applications are made easy by a pre-focused camera that requires little or no manual adjustment, while simple one-click image acquisition and analysis software guides the user through every step of the gel documentation process. A front LED indicator panel reveals at a glance the light source in use, whereas a viewing screen with universal filter and spring-loaded cover facilitates safe and convenient gel inspection.
omniDOC Gel Documentation System
IVA no incluido.
Oferta hasta 31.12.23.